Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Carolina Renaissance Festival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Carolina Renaissance Festival

    Today we took in the Renaissance Festival and had a blast . It is a 22 acre Medievil village w/ 10 entertainment stages , over 100 shops , food shops and games of skill . Here are a few pics of almost 200 I took .


    King & Queen
    IMG 0309

    Don Juan and Miguel
    IMG 0311

    Gothic batman
    IMG 0320

    Treeman
    IMG 0325

    Gypsy Jeff
    IMG 0330

    Royal Court at Joust
    IMG 0338

    Pirate Captain Jack ( Jack Sparrow character)
    IMG 0346

    Jousting
    IMG 0354

    IMG 0357

    IMG 0364
    IMG 0365

    IMG 0369

    ThoroughfareIMG 0380

    IMG 0381

    IMG 0389
    IMG 0396
    IMG 0397

    Dexter Tripp
    IMG 0400

    IMG 0407
    IMG 0406
    IMG 0408
    IMG 0419
    IMG 0416
    IMG 0426
    IMG 0427
    IMG 0431
    IMG 0434
    IMG 0440
    IMG 0436
    IMG 0443
    IMG 0448
    IMG 0446
    IMG 0449
    IMG 0461
    IMG 0457
    IMG 0468
    IMG 0474
    IMG 0480
    IMG 0479
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carolina Renaissance Festival

    looks weren't required for the women? right? haha

    I think the 5th picture down.. that guy in the chains/straight jacket.. black man over in the corner.. I can just picture hearing him say "oh [censored], is this for real".. just that look on his face haha

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carolina Renaissance Festival

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    I think the 5th picture down.. that guy in the chains/straight jacket.. black man over in the corner.. I can just picture hearing him say "oh [censored], is this for real".. just that look on his face haha </div></div>
    I lol'd at this post forever
    That picture is priceless
    hahahahaha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carolina Renaissance Festival

    Looks like a weird wtf fun time there at the renaissance fair
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carolina Renaissance Festival

    I went to a festival once near Nashville. To be honest. I had blast. Almost like the fair except the whores had teeth and no drug problems. And it was fun.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carolina Renaissance Festival

    I've always wanted to be a jouster
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •